LEDAS is well known internationally as a leading CAD and engineering software developer. We are engaged in knowledge-intensive programming, developing advanced algorithms and unique applications. The geography of our partners is extensive, as is the scope of our interests.
A C++ developer to work in a geometric modeling team that develops and implements algorithms for modeling 3D solids in boundary representation (B-Rep),
as well as the other algorithms of computational geometry.
We invite candidates of all levels: from students to the most experienced developers. Strong skills in math are a must.
For beginners, participation in the project will be a great opportunity to learn how the mathematics of CAD applications works.
For experienced developers, participation in the project will be a serious challenge: the developed software should combine high quality and performance,
optimal memory consumption and be cross-platform. In addition, the code should be clean and run a test base of several thousand scenarios without failure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of mathematics: analytical geometry, graph algorithms, numerical methods, and mathematical analysis;
- C/C++ skills;
- Understanding and practical knowledge of OOP principles;
- Graduate and undergraduate students in technical disciplines are also welcome.
The following skills will be a plus
Proficiency with the following technologies:
- MS Visual Studio / GCC / CMake;
- Svn / Git / JIRA / Phabricator / Jenkins / TeamCity / Nunit / TestComplete / TestLink;
- OpenGL / DirectX / WebGL / three.js;
- Qt / WPF / WCF;
- Hands-on expertise in programming microcontrollers / CNC machines;
- Working experience with CAD applications;
- English language skills.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, paid sick leave and vacation;
- Full or part-time employment, flexible working hours, the possibility of working remotely, the possibility of combining work with education;
- Bonuses, coffee-tea-candy-sandwiches-fruits;
- Work in a team of professionals, who play table tennis, know about Scrum / Agile and everything else, and every fifth of us is a PhD;
- Office located in Novosibirsk Akademgorodok.
Send your resume to email@example.com