Today the LEDAS Company announced beginning of preparation to isiCAD’2006 “Product lifecycle management in informational environment of up-to-date enterprises”. The workshop is planned as a successor of isiCAD'2004 (http://isicad.ru/ and http://isicad.ru/2004/index2.php), which was highly appreciated by its participants. The LEDAS Company together with its partners will do their best to organize upcoming event on the same good organizational level.
Growing technological and business interest to PLM (including CAD/CAM/CAE) and ERP (along with CRM and SCM) as well as highly demanding task of complex automation of Siberian (and Russian in general) industry, have defined accents of the next Forum. Also note that a competence center on PLM and ERP is being currently organized in Novosibirsk.
Thus the topics of 2006 Forum will include:
Informational environment of an up-to-date enterprise:
- State-of-the-art solutions for enterprise automation for business activities, design, and manufacturing;
- Data flows, access control, informational security, and data exchange;
- Distribution of responsibilities among informational subsystems and among employees by means of information system;
- Modern trends in automation of business processes, planning, design, manufacturing, collaboration inside company, with customers and suppliers.
Integration of PLM into informational environment, interoperability with ERP and other business automation systems:
- Product lifecycle in business processes of enterprise, its relations with customers and suppliers;
- Design, Engineering and Manufacturing data in document workflow;
- Deployment of integrated solutions – effective utilization of informational and hardware resources,
PLM and ERP real life experience
- Lessons learned from users
- Pros and Cons of integrated enterprise management solutions
- How to extend application of the systems even further,
State-ot-the-art technologies for enterprise information environment – scientific talks
- Adding productivity to work with modern systems: more ergonomics, more automation, and more intellect.
- Intellectual technologies for data access, mining and exchange heterogeneous systems
- Analysis planning and forecasting using in enterprise’s informational environment
Along with sessions with generals-purpose independent analytical talks, all corporate attendees are invited to arrange around the 2006 Forum the presentations and seminars on their products and services. The Forum organizers will provide their support for such seminars and presentations. It is expected that the Forum itself and concentration of the seminars will attract broad audience of potential PLM and ERP customers and will make every particular seminar even more effective. Also it is worth noting, that the 2006 isiCAD will be held in Novosibirsk Scientific Center – the only spot of government-sponsored technopark in the east of Russia, this would help to lay a solid ground for ERP and PLM business expansion to the industry of Siberia and Far East.
The isiCAD’2006 Forum will be held on 29-30 of May 2006 in Novosibirsk Akademgorodok, Russia. Organizers expect participation of major developers of PLM and ERP solutions, international and local distributors and consultants, representatives from heavy industry and small manufacturing companies from the Siberia region. Everyone interested in the Forum topics are invited to participate. For more information please contact organizing committee by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org